Sunday, December 27, 2009

Inspired by Graffiti

Don't freak I'm not into putting my stuff on someone else's wall permanent and illegal like... However I do love how intricate and thought provoking some of it can be....

This one at the moment is a work in progress...i have more images i want to put on it but I'm yet to work out the layout but here's what it is so far.......


The heart in the centre is supposed to represent what the human heart is told/ thinks it wants or desires which is why its slightly darker and black in places... but i still feel that i haven't finished explaining/ painting all the concepts i want in this piece, but as it stands at the moment i think it looks pretty cool...which is saying something because i don't normally think that of my own stuff..

I did the background solid colours by staining with acrylic paint and the other hearts in the background aren't stained but the words and the heart were painted before i stained around them with the other colours....unfortunately the flash from my camera hides a lot of the detail of the centre heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment